Friday, March 18, 2016

Time Flies!

Wow, I can't believe I haven't posted since August.  Life has a funny way of getting in the way of computer time!  Oh well, life is much more important. One of the reasons I haven't posted much was I think it's important to have pictures showing what I'm doing and unfortunately I haven't had a camera and my cell phone was in terrible shape.  I've finally gotten that issue resolved and am trying to take pictures as I go of my projects.  So hopefully I'll be blogging more often now.

I've finished a rag quilt for my son's birthday, a baby quilt and several other small projects.  I'll post pics soon of those.  Right now I have several projects in the works, let me see if I can list them all:

an Irish Chain quilt
a periwinkle quilt
a baby crib set
hooded towels
car seat cover
a couple of fabric books


I'm sure there are more, I just can't think of them at the moment.

Happy sewing!

Lori

No comments:

Post a Comment