Friday, May 17, 2019

Wow! Once Again Time Flies!

Once again, I can't believe how quickly time flies.  I may not have been blogging but I've definitely been busy sewing.  I have lots of things to show, but first, I have exciting news!!!


I decided to start a You Tube channel!!!  It's something I've toyed around with for a while and kept going back and forth on.  I would tell myself if I can't keep up with a blog, how in the world would I keep up with doing videos on You Tube?   But I kept thinking about it and watched a lot of other sewing videos and finally decided why not?

I LOVE watching videos while I sew.  They keep me company and I learn lots of new things.  I may not be able to teach people much, but hopefully I can keep someone company while they sew.  I hope you will take the time to check out my channel.  My hope is to record and upload a video each week.

Here is the link to my first video,SewTimeforMe You Tube Channel  let me know what you think.  I would love honest feedback, just please don't be cruel.  I already know I say "ummm" and "so" quite a bit.  That is something I will work on!

Ok, on to some of my recent projects:

This is the first paper pieced block I've ever attempted.  I'm really pleased with the way it turned out.  My original plan was to make three and make a table runner.  Well...after making one, I decided one was enough!


I've completed the top, just have to sandwich and quilt it.




Here is an Easter table runner I made using Missouri Star's Crazy Quilt template.  It was quick and easy to do.  I gave this one to my sister.




That's enough for now.  I have LOTS more to show and will post again soon.  But in the meantime, check out my new You Tube Channel


No comments:

Post a Comment