Tuesday, July 21, 2015

Time Flies

Wow! I can't believe it's been almost three weeks since I last posted.  I've gotten a lot done, but haven't taken many pictures.  I've finished my first baby quilt, made another towel set, almost finished a jelly roll race 2 quilt top, helped DD3 with her first quilt top (also a jelly roll race 2) and whipped up this cute burp cloth.
My daughter and son in law just found out they are having a boy in December!  As of right now they are planning on doing his nursery in a fishing theme.  I thought this would be a good start. I used fabric I had laying around the house.  Hopefully I'll be able to find something more along the fishing theme.

Tomorrow is a 10 hour work day but I have Thursday and Friday off work!  Yay me!  So my plan is tomorrow evening after work I'm going to run to Joann's to pick up batting and get some of the fine terry cloth. Then bright and early DD3 and I can start sewing.  I'll help her sandwich her quilt so she can start quilting.  I'll finish up my quilt top and hopefully start sewing the I spy quilt I'm making for DGS for Christmas.   If I have time ill make a hooded towel or two out of the fine terry cloth.

I'll try to remember to take pics of our sewing marathon!  

Happy sewing,

Lori

No comments:

Post a Comment