Monday, August 20, 2018

Merry and Bright Sew Along Block #4

I'm so excited!  I'm staying caught up with Pat Sloan's Merry and Bright sew along. 

Block #4 is all about our wrapping memories.  I remember my mom used to hide our presents in a couple of closets.  We had a very small, old house with very few places to hide presents.  Of course we kids snooped.  Mom must have figured that out so she started wrapping our gifts as soon as she brought them in the house.  So we were left to shake them to try to figure out what we were getting.

My Merry and Bright #4



After placing my first four blocks together, I notice I'm using a lot of the same green.  I need to mix it up a little more. I can definitely tell which fabrics in the line Swell Christmas by Urban Chiks I like more than others!




Are you working on the Merry and Bright sew along?  What are your favorite Christmas wrapping memories?

Happy Sewing,

Lori

No comments:

Post a Comment