Tuesday, May 14, 2024

Working on UFOs..First two done!!!

I decided to grab a random project box and work on whatever I found.  

The first project box I picked had two projects in it.  Fortunately both were quick easy projects. 

The first one was a Christmas apron made from a panel.  All I had to do was hem all the edges and make the ties.  It was such a quick sew,  I’m not sure why I didn’t finish it years ago.  I honestly don’t remember even getting it!   I’m kind of sad I have to put it away until next Christmas.






The second project in the box was a table runner.  I completed the top over a year ago. It just needed quilted and bound.  I decided I didn’t want to bind it so I sewed it right sides together, turned it and then quilted it. 

The clover was my first time trying paper piecing. It wasn’t as difficult as I thought it would be, but I can’t say I enjoyed it. But then a couple weekends ago I went and purchased a paper piecing book. So who knows, maybe I have more paper piecing in my future.



I’m happy with the way it turned out.   This was made with scraps I had in my stash.


Two UFOs  done!!!  I still haven’t  counted the number I need to complete.  Every time I look in a box or drawer, I find more. It may take years to finish everything! 

Have you worked on any UFOs this week?


Happy Sewing!

Lori

No comments:

Post a Comment