Monday, June 15, 2015

Pics of past projects

Ok, I'm going try to add pictures of several past projects I've done.


This is a hooded towel I made for my granddaughter.  I made several for her and my grandson, but I forgot to get pictures before I gave them for Christmas. I made a Ninja Turtle, Olaf, a giraffe and a couple others I can't remember.

I love embroidering towels for gifts  They make wonderful wedding gifts.  I think I'm probably going to become known as the Towel Lady because I give them to every couple I know that gets married! I've done several styles, I'll try to see if I can find pictures of other ones I've done.


This is a handkerchief I did for a wedding this past weekend.  I was so nervous because it was her grandfather's and the bride was giving it to her mother.  I practiced several times before I got confident enough to embroider on the real thing.  I was so relieved when it came out fine.  This picture is before I finished trimming, so it does look better! 





No comments:

Post a Comment